Monday, January 11, 2010

Will you be mine?

In my opinion, there isn't a more romantic way of saying "I love you" than by giving your loved one a hand crafted card, scrapbook, or gift! There are so many ways to be creative this Valentine's day and Anchor Paper Express has so much Valentine's Day paper and accessories to choose from! 

My favorite Valentine's gift to give is a coupon book.  I made one to give last year; it was such a simple gift to make and so much thought that went into disigning it, my loved one still uses the coupons. I forgot to make them one time use coupons ;)

Even if you don't have an idea of what to do, come in and check out the all new products! Seeing the items will help you come up with something great to give to all your loved ones!

Some of the new Valentine's day we got in are:

My Mind's Eye Be Loved Collection
K&Company Ka-Zoo Collection
American Crafts I Heart You and Romance Collections
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Northwoods 2010 Valentine's Stamps
Martha Stewart Stickers and Punches
and of course tons of Ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment